Tie-Dye Print Palazzo Jumpsuit ll
- Ultra-wide leg jumpsuit with allover watercolor inspired tie dye print
- Tie dyed circles lined in a stripe pattern on cotton broadcloth
- Hot neon pink, fuchsia, violet purple, midnight purple, turquoise, kelly green, sage green, mustard, ivory white
- Sleeveless V-neck bodice
- Dropped crotch
- Back zipper with hook-and-eye closure
- Partially lined bodice with acetate lined legs
- Back zipper, 1 hook-and-eye closure, & 1 hook-and-rouleau closure
- Cotton, acetate, no fabric contents
- Very good vintage condition, crotch seam has very tiny seam hole, we recommend this may be mended/reinforced, both liner hem has a few stains, not noticeable when wearing due to location, center front waistline has 2 miniscule holes, waist liner has loose seams, 2 holes on inner waist liner, 2 miniscule hole on L side hem, we recommend these can be mended/reinforced with tailoring.
- Estimated size: S/M / 2-6
Leg Opening (lining): 78"
Please note that garment specs are the total measurement in inches, taken flat from the outside face unless noted otherwise. Please be sure to leave enough allowance for ease of movement and comfort, especially when considering the fit of a lined jacket or coat. We recommend comparing against measurements of clothing with which you are familiar with the fit. Check out these this great tutorial if you are unsure how to measure your garments: Illustrated Measuring Guide
Please read all descriptions and measurements, and purchase carefully. Due to the unique nature of vintage items, all sales are final.
Bent Knee Mannequin
-Inseam (to ankle): 32"
Extended Leg Mannequin
-Inseam (to ankle): 33"
*Recess is not responsible for incurred customs fees or packages lost in the mail. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of your purchase date with any issues or inquiries regarding your delivery.*
**Some items, especially those purchased via Instagram, may be excluded from our shipping promotion and shipping will be charged at current carrier rates due to oversized, fragile, or odd sized packaging and materials.**
We offer local in-store pickup for purchases made online. Customers who have selected local pickup will be notified via email when the item is ready for pickup during business hours.