Traveling Birds Denim Jacket
- Lightweight crop denim jacket featuring real book cover art
- Hand treated and dipped process to retrieve book covers
- Denim blue, tangerine orange, apricot orange, cherry red, goldenrod yellow, sage green, forest green
- All-over warm tone triangle geometric border trim along covers
- Decorative pleat fold cotton ribbon chest trim & plaid liner sleeve cuff
- Book covers featured... The Last Parakeet by George Inness Hartley, The Birds Of My Parish by E.H. Pollard , & The Early Bird by George Randolph Chester
- Back cover Early Bird has cotton ruffle border around the cover
- Cotton, actual book covers, no fabric contents
- Helen Neufeld for Bookjackets label
- Very good vintage condition, As Is Item, designer did not finish working on this piece, no buttons, we recommend can be worn as is or taken to a tailor for buttons add on, L side has one loose ribbon, can be mended.
- Estimated size: S/M / 2-6
Sleeve Opening: 10"
We highly recommend spot cleaning / dry cleaner recommendations only.
To best preserve the natural art and integrity of the book covers.
Please note that garment specs are the total measurement in inches, taken flat from the outside face unless noted otherwise. Please be sure to leave enough allowance for ease of movement and comfort, especially when considering the fit of a lined jacket or coat. We recommend comparing against measurements of clothing with which you are familiar with the fit. Check out these this great tutorial if you are unsure how to measure your garments: Illustrated Measuring Guide
Please read all descriptions and measurements, and purchase carefully. Due to the unique nature of vintage items, all sales are final.
Bent Knee Mannequin
-Inseam (to ankle): 32"
Extended Leg Mannequin
-Inseam (to ankle): 33"
All items are final sale
Items are sold in condition depicted. Items are shipped in as-is condition. Once the item leaves our possession we are no longer responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items.
*Recess is not responsible for incurred customs fees or packages lost in the mail. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of your purchase date with any issues or inquiries regarding your delivery.
**Some items, especially those purchased via Instagram, may be excluded from our shipping promotion and shipping will be charged at current carrier rates due to oversized, fragile, or odd-sized packaging and materials.**
We offer local in-store pickup for purchases made online. Customers who have selected local pickup will be notified via email when the item is ready for pickup during business hours.