1940s Sleek Floral Maxi Dress
Sweet and shimmery maxi dress by Victor Costa full of all-over sequins.
- Short sleeve sequins and floral print maxi dress
- Circa 1940s, we believe
- Black, scarlet red, golden yellow, pastel pink, leaf green, royal blue
- Square neckline, featuring sweet floral sequins all-over neckline collar
- Fitted bodice, sweetheart inspired and cinched
- Sewn bodice line to accentuate waistline
- Straight fitted silhouette, slight A-line relaxed skirt
- Metal side zipper closure
- Comes with extra shoulder sequin appliqués, one may attach if prefer
- Crepe, viscose, sequins, no fabric contents
- DCSB Original label
- Very good vintage condition, R sleeve hemline is undone, L sleeve hemline has loose threading,L side front waist has a tiny hole, hole on L side seam below zipper, R side lower seam hem has undone seams, we recommend these may be mended with tailors, fabric run on back R shoulder.
- Estimated Size: XS/S / 0-4
Length (Center Back): 60"
Sleeve Length: 9"
Please note that garment specs are the total measurement in inches, taken flat from the outside face unless noted otherwise. Please be sure to leave enough allowance for ease of movement and comfort, especially when considering the fit of a lined jacket or coat. We recommend comparing against measurements of clothing with which you are familiar with the fit. Check out these this great tutorial if you are unsure how to measure your garments: Illustrated Measuring Guide
Please read all descriptions and measurements, and purchase carefully. Due to the unique nature of vintage items, all sales are final.
Bent Knee Mannequin
-Inseam (to ankle): 32"
Extended Leg Mannequin
-Inseam (to ankle): 33"
*Recess is not responsible for incurred customs fees or packages lost in the mail. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of your purchase date with any issues or inquiries regarding your delivery.*
**Some items, especially those purchased via Instagram, may be excluded from our shipping promotion and shipping will be charged at current carrier rates due to oversized, fragile, or odd sized packaging and materials.**
We offer local in-store pickup for purchases made online. Customers who have selected local pickup will be notified via email when the item is ready for pickup during business hours.