1960s Rose Foliage Cocktail Dress
- Chic short sleeve silk floral hostess dress with a grand sweep
- Circa 1960s based on variations of this dress
- Wine burgundy, maroon, light beige, wood brown
- Rose floral print alongside leaves and foliage
- Lightly embroidered foliage designs
- Speckled dots design throughout the dress
- Due to heavier fabric construction, shoulders are lightly padded
- Wide sleeve opening, combined with slight puffy shoulder makes for a structured look
- 2 bust darts, followed by 4 waist darts. Two on each side
- Gathered cinched waistline
- Great pleats on skirt panel
- Four weighted coin pouch sewn on waist inseam, adds weight and ensures best dress placement when wearing
- Back silver metal zipper, hook-and-eye closure
- Fully lined, bodice red liner, skirt light beige liner
- Silk, chiffon silk, no fabric contents
- Galanos label for Amelia Gray Beverly Hills
- Very good vintage condition, this dress is "As Is", center cinch pleats has 2 white discoloration (not immediately noticeable, due to cinching), Galanos tag has been slashed/torn, R side waist red liner has a tear, L side waist liner has a slight tear, R armpit liner has slight tear, L underarm/armpit seam has a tear, center back seam beige liner has a tear.
- Estimated Size: XS / 0-2
Length (Waist to Hem): 20.2"
Please note that garment specs are the total measurement in inches, taken flat from the outside face unless noted otherwise. Please be sure to leave enough allowance for ease of movement and comfort, especially when considering the fit of a lined jacket or coat. We recommend comparing against measurements of clothing with which you are familiar with the fit. Check out these this great tutorial if you are unsure how to measure your garments: Illustrated Measuring Guide
Please read all descriptions and measurements, and purchase carefully. Due to the unique nature of vintage items, all sales are final.
Bent Knee Mannequin
-Inseam (to ankle): 32"
Extended Leg Mannequin
-Inseam (to ankle): 33"
All items are final sale
Items are sold in condition depicted. Items are shipped in as-is condition. Once the item leaves our possession we are no longer responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items.
*Recess is not responsible for incurred customs fees or packages lost in the mail. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of your purchase date with any issues or inquiries regarding your delivery.
**Some items, especially those purchased via Instagram, may be excluded from our shipping promotion and shipping will be charged at current carrier rates due to oversized, fragile, or odd-sized packaging and materials.**
We offer local in-store pickup for purchases made online. Customers who have selected local pickup will be notified via email when the item is ready for pickup during business hours.