Polka Dot Pleat Dress
- Short sleeve classic polka dot print dress
- Circa 1980s we believe
- Ivory cream, black
- All-over black polka dot print
- Round neckline opening
- Cuff folded hem sleeves
- Gathered pleat bodice
- Cinch pleat panel skirt
- Center back large round flat deco button closure
- Fully lined, above knee length
- Silk crepe, no fabric contents
- Yves Saint Laurent label, Made in France
- Very good vintage condition, buttons have light surface marks, light pink dot stain on end of button, not immediately noticeable.
- Estimated size: S / 2-4 (marked 40)
Length (Waist to Hem): 21"
Sleeve Length: 10.5"
Side Vent Opening (Length): 12"
Please note that garment specs are the total measurement in inches, taken flat from the outside face unless noted otherwise. Please be sure to leave enough allowance for ease of movement and comfort, especially when considering the fit of a lined jacket or coat. We recommend comparing against measurements of clothing with which you are familiar with the fit. Check out these this great tutorial if you are unsure how to measure your garments: Illustrated Measuring Guide
Please read all descriptions and measurements, and purchase carefully. Due to the unique nature of vintage items, all sales are final.
Bent Knee Mannequin
-Inseam (to ankle): 32"
Extended Leg Mannequin
-Inseam (to ankle): 33"
*Recess is not responsible for incurred customs fees or packages lost in the mail. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of your purchase date with any issues or inquiries regarding your delivery.
**Some items, especially those purchased via Instagram, may be excluded from our shipping promotion and shipping will be charged at current carrier rates due to oversized, fragile, or odd-sized packaging and materials.**
We offer local in-store pickup for purchases made online. Customers who have selected local pickup will be notified via email when the item is ready for pickup during business hours.