WAHID TRADING CO.
Patchwork Peasant Dress
Floral patchwork peasant dress by Wahid Trading Co. is Woodstock-inspired style ready for the return of festival season.
- Cotton patchwork peasant dress in a deep palette
- Maroon, shamrock green, indigo, rosewood pink, fuchsia, salmon, clover green, white
- Empire waist bodice with folk embroidery detail
- Pullover-style split neckline
- Long angel sleeves
- Gathered skirt
- 100% cotton
- The Wahid Trading Co. Label, made in Afghanistan
- Very good vintage condition, a few pinholes and loose thread at waist, not noticeable when wearing
- Estimated Size: Small - Medium / 4-6 (marked L)
Length (Center Back): 49"
Sleeve Length: 23"
Please note that garment specs are the total measurement in inches, taken flat from the outside face unless noted otherwise. Please be sure to leave enough allowance for ease of movement and comfort, especially when considering the fit of a lined jacket or coat. We recommend comparing against measurements of clothing with which you are familiar with the fit. Check out these this great tutorial if you are unsure how to measure your garments: Illustrated Measuring Guide
Please read all descriptions and measurements, and purchase carefully. Due to the unique nature of vintage items, all sales are final.
Bent Knee Mannequin
-Inseam (to ankle): 32"
Extended Leg Mannequin
-Inseam (to ankle): 33"
*Recess is not responsible for incurred customs fees or packages lost in the mail. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of your purchase date with any issues or inquiries regarding your delivery.
**Some items, especially those purchased via Instagram, may be excluded from our shipping promotion and shipping will be charged at current carrier rates due to oversized, fragile, or odd-sized packaging and materials.**
We offer local in-store pickup for purchases made online. Customers who have selected local pickup will be notified via email when the item is ready for pickup during business hours.