Long Tiered Fringe Dress II
- Long tiered fringe jersey dress
- Wheat, straw
- Long jersey knit column sheath silhouette with seamed yoke
- 7 tiers of long fringe
- Long slim sleeves with slit cuff
- Back zipper with hook and thread loop closure
- Rayon jersey, no fabric contents
- Fred Perlberg Originals label
- Very good vintage condition, small hole under fringe to R of back zipper, small stain on fringe near hole, can be mended, very light staining on L sleeve, discoloration at inside neckline facing
- Estimated Size: Small/4-6
Please note that garment specs are the total measurement in inches, taken flat from the outside face unless noted otherwise. Please be sure to leave enough allowance for ease of movement and comfort, especially when considering the fit of a lined jacket or coat. We recommend comparing against measurements of clothing with which you are familiar with the fit. Check out these this great tutorial if you are unsure how to measure your garments: Illustrated Measuring Guide
Please read all descriptions and measurements, and purchase carefully. Due to the unique nature of vintage items, all sales are final.
Bent Knee Mannequin
-Inseam (to ankle): 32"
Extended Leg Mannequin
-Inseam (to ankle): 33"
All items are final sale
Items are sold in condition depicted. Items are shipped in as-is condition. Once the item leaves our possession we are no longer responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items.
*Recess is not responsible for incurred customs fees or packages lost in the mail. Please contact us at email@example.com within 14 days of your purchase date with any issues or inquiries regarding your delivery.
**Some items, especially those purchased via Instagram, may be excluded from our shipping promotion and shipping will be charged at current carrier rates due to oversized, fragile, or odd-sized packaging and materials.**
We offer local in-store pickup for purchases made online. Customers who have selected local pickup will be notified via email when the item is ready for pickup during business hours.