I Ventagli Sculpted Mini Dress
- Baroque printed strapless sculpted mini dress
- Iconic Spring/Summer 1991 runway, worn by Christy Turlington
- Featured in Versace's ad campaign on Christy Turlington
- Signature "I Ventagli" baroque fan print
- Red, purple, blue, orange, black, yellow, green, gold, white
- Sweetheart neckline
- Thick bell skirt with two hip bustle foldover flap pockets
- 3 large filigree gold metal buttons with black rhinestones
- Quilted back strap
- Fully lined
- Silk, no fabric contents
- No label, Gianni Versace
- Good vintage condition, small pen mark to the left of 3rd button, long faint stain on red portion below below pen mark, missing one black rhinestone on top button, some wear to fabric at edge of hem due to construction, two small visible stitch seam/runs at back from previous alterations, some wear at stitching behind buttons, small stain at front to the left of the 3rd button, back strap may have been shortened but can be let back out
- Estimated size: 0-2
Please note that garment specs are the total measurement in inches, taken flat from the outside face unless noted otherwise. Please be sure to leave enough allowance for ease of movement and comfort, especially when considering the fit of a lined jacket or coat. We recommend comparing against measurements of clothing with which you are familiar with the fit. Check out these this great tutorial if you are unsure how to measure your garments: Illustrated Measuring Guide
Please read all descriptions and measurements, and purchase carefully. Due to the unique nature of vintage items, all sales are final.
Bent Knee Mannequin
-Inseam (to ankle): 32"
Extended Leg Mannequin
-Inseam (to ankle): 33"
as of 10/29/2020
- Recess is not responsible for incurred customs fees or packages lost in the mail. Please contact us at email@example.com within 14 days of your purchase date with any issues or inquiries regarding your delivery.
-Priority Mail two-day service is now 3 days.
-Priority Mail three-day service is now 4 days.
See UPS service disruptions (Critical Developments) here.
We will be offering local curbside pickup for purchases made online starting June 17, 2020. Customers who have selected curbside pickup will be notified when the item is ready for same-day pickup during business hours. Please call upon arrival so we can bring your purchase out to you.