Jewel Lobster Brooch Necklace
- Cabochon bead necklace with detachable statement jeweled prawn
- Stunning piece was featured on a Vogue magazine cover
- Coral, blush pink, amber orange, gold, ivory, black
- Weighty gold metal prawn
- All-over prong set cabochon and rhinestones
- Prawn features following stones; cabochons, faux spessartite garnet, black onyx
- 5 tiered layered coral cabochon bead necklace
- Gold metal beads, metal wire connector thread
- Round screw twist closure on necklace
- Secure pin catch, turn lock closure on prawn brooch
- Can be worn together or detached
- Hanna Bernhard signed cartouche
- Very good vintage condition, light surface scratches on necklace screw, prawn back pin is slightly bent, not noticeable when wearing and does not affect functionality of the piece
Prawn Length (Longest Point): 10"
Weight (Brooch): 206g
Please note that garment specs are the total measurement in inches, taken flat from the outside face unless noted otherwise. Please be sure to leave enough allowance for ease of movement and comfort, especially when considering the fit of a lined jacket or coat. We recommend comparing against measurements of clothing with which you are familiar with the fit. Check out these this great tutorial if you are unsure how to measure your garments: Illustrated Measuring Guide
Please read all descriptions and measurements, and purchase carefully. Due to the unique nature of vintage items, all sales are final.
Bent Knee Mannequin
-Inseam (to ankle): 32"
Extended Leg Mannequin
-Inseam (to ankle): 33"
All items are final sale
Items are sold in condition depicted. Items are shipped in as-is condition. Once the item leaves our possession we are no longer responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items.
*Recess is not responsible for incurred customs fees or packages lost in the mail. Please contact us at email@example.com within 14 days of your purchase date with any issues or inquiries regarding your delivery.
**Some items, especially those purchased via Instagram, may be excluded from our shipping promotion and shipping will be charged at current carrier rates due to oversized, fragile, or odd-sized packaging and materials.**
We offer local in-store pickup for purchases made online. Customers who have selected local pickup will be notified via email when the item is ready for pickup during business hours.