1991 A/W Leather Multi Chain Drape Belt
Rare and iconic soft leather chain drape belt by Chanel from the 1991 Autumn/Winter ready to wear runway collection.
- Leather chain buckle belt with statement chain fringe drape
- Circa 1991, Fall/Winter runway collection
- As seen on various models such as Helena Christensen on the runway for the 1991 Fall/Winter Ready to Wear collection
- Legendary photoshoot with model Linda Evangelista shot by Karl Lagerfeld himself, and styled on Grammy winner Rihanna in her 2012 hit music video "Pour it Up"
- Iconic leather and gold metal chain braid buckle
- Signed Chanel text hanging coin charm "Paris Chanel 51 Rue Cambon"
- 20 Cuban curb link style chain fringe drape
- Curb link chain is loop fastened onto cut outs on belt
- Pin tab closure, tail with 3 adjustable holes
- Can be styled on waist or hips
- Lambskin leather, gold metal
- Chanel label, signed charm and on inverse side, Made in France
- Very good vintage condition, light wear marks on inverse belt pin holes, not noticeable when wearing
- Estimated Size: Small / 2-4 (marked 30)
Belt Length (End-to-End): 33.5"
Belt Length (Pin to Shortest/Longest Hole): 29.5" - 31"
Buckle (L x W): 3" x 2.2"
Signed Charm (L x W): 1" x 1"
Charm (Drop Length): 3"
Drape Chain (Drop Length): 12"
Please note that garment specs are the total measurement in inches, taken flat from the outside face unless noted otherwise. Please be sure to leave enough allowance for ease of movement and comfort, especially when considering the fit of a lined jacket or coat. We recommend comparing against measurements of clothing with which you are familiar with the fit. Check out these this great tutorial if you are unsure how to measure your garments: Illustrated Measuring Guide
Please read all descriptions and measurements, and purchase carefully. Due to the unique nature of vintage items, all sales are final.
Bent Knee Mannequin
-Inseam (to ankle): 32"
Extended Leg Mannequin
-Inseam (to ankle): 33"
*Recess is not responsible for incurred customs fees or packages lost in the mail. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of your purchase date with any issues or inquiries regarding your delivery.*
**Some items, especially those purchased via Instagram, may be excluded from our shipping promotion and shipping will be charged at current carrier rates due to oversized, fragile, or odd sized packaging and materials.**
We offer local in-store pickup for purchases made online. Customers who have selected local pickup will be notified via email when the item is ready for pickup during business hours.