JEAN PAUL GAULTIER
1990s Maille Iconic Faces Mesh Skirt
- High waist straight line silhouette
- Circa 1990s, iconic face portrait collection
- Beige, imperial red, salmon red, sage green, wood brown, black
- All-over face print
- Black yarn overlock stitch vertical panels
- Sheer/light opacity
- Wood brown mesh liner
- Raw edge hems, pullover style
- 100% Polyamide Nylon Mesh
- Jean Paul Gaultier Maille label, Made in Italy
- Very good vintage condition, 1 puckering yarn overlock stitch, 1 loose overlock stitch by hem, we recommend this may be mended/reinforced with tailors.
- Estimated size: XS/S / 0-2 (marked S)
Please note that garment specs are the total measurement in inches, taken flat from the outside face unless noted otherwise. Please be sure to leave enough allowance for ease of movement and comfort, especially when considering the fit of a lined jacket or coat. We recommend comparing against measurements of clothing with which you are familiar with the fit. Check out these this great tutorial if you are unsure how to measure your garments: Illustrated Measuring Guide
Please read all descriptions and measurements, and purchase carefully. Due to the unique nature of vintage items, all sales are final.
Bent Knee Mannequin
-Inseam (to ankle): 32"
Extended Leg Mannequin
-Inseam (to ankle): 33"
*Recess is not responsible for incurred customs fees or packages lost in the mail. Please contact us at email@example.com within 14 days of your purchase date with any issues or inquiries regarding your delivery.*
**Some items, especially those purchased via Instagram, may be excluded from our shipping promotion and shipping will be charged at current carrier rates due to oversized, fragile, or odd sized packaging and materials.**
We offer local in-store pickup for purchases made online. Customers who have selected local pickup will be notified via email when the item is ready for pickup during business hours.