Zucca Monogram Crop Jean W28
Signature Zucca double F monogram jean by Fendi is immediately recognizable.
- Iconic double F Zucca monogram jacquard jean
- Woven logo twill fabric
- Brown, dark brown, black, gold
- High waist with ankle length straight leg
- Traditional 5-pocket denim styling with rivets & double-needle topstitching
- Front zip fly with metal logo shank button closure
- Leather stamped label at back
- Two curved hip pockets, one coin pocket
- Two back pockets
- 70% polyester, 30% cotton
- Fendi Jeans label, made in Italy
- Very good vintage condition
- Estimated size: 6 (marked Italian 44)
Leg Opening: 13.5"
*The pant pictured has been slightly clipped to fit the mannequin. Please refer to measurements for accurate size info.
Please note that garment specs are the total measurement in inches, taken flat from the outside face unless noted otherwise. Please be sure to leave enough allowance for ease of movement and comfort, especially when considering the fit of a lined jacket or coat. We recommend comparing against measurements of clothing with which you are familiar with the fit. Check out these this great tutorial if you are unsure how to measure your garments: Illustrated Measuring Guide
Please read all descriptions and measurements, and purchase carefully. Due to the unique nature of vintage items, all sales are final.
Bent Knee Mannequin
-Inseam (to ankle): 32"
Extended Leg Mannequin
-Inseam (to ankle): 33"
as of 11/2/2021
*Recess is not responsible for incurred customs fees or packages lost in the mail. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of your purchase date with any issues or inquiries regarding your delivery.*
**Some items, especially those purchased via Instagram, may be excluded from our shipping promotion and shipping will be charged at current carrier rates due to oversized, fragile, or odd sized packaging and materials.**
Please visit UPS.com for the most recent service updates.
We will be offering local in-store pickup for purchases made online starting June 17, 2020. Customers who have selected curbside pickup will be notified via email when the item is ready for same-day pickup during business hours.