Leaf Wreath Print Plunge Dress
- Tie back plunge dress in a leaf wreath print
- Circa early 1970s
- Leafy lyreprint by Celia Birtwell on crepe
- Black, red, blue, lime, white
- Plunging V-neck opening with Johnny collar
- Long slim sleeves with gathered shoulder yoke
- High waist seam with attached self sash tie
- Full circle skirt
- Side zipper closure
- Rayon crepe, no fabric contents
- Ossie Clark Quorum label, made in England
- Very good vintage condition, hip seams have been altered and let out, leaving small pinholes from previous stitches, not immediately noticeable
- Estimated Size: Small/4
Please note that garment specs are the total measurement in inches, taken flat from the outside face unless noted otherwise. Please be sure to leave enough allowance for ease of movement and comfort, especially when considering the fit of a lined jacket or coat. We recommend comparing against measurements of clothing with which you are familiar with the fit. Check out these this great tutorial if you are unsure how to measure your garments: Illustrated Measuring Guide
Please read all descriptions and measurements, and purchase carefully. Due to the unique nature of vintage items, all sales are final.
Bent Knee Mannequin
-Inseam (to ankle): 32"
Extended Leg Mannequin
-Inseam (to ankle): 33"
as of 11/2/2021
*Recess is not responsible for incurred customs fees or packages lost in the mail. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of your purchase date with any issues or inquiries regarding your delivery.*
**Some items, especially those purchased via Instagram, may be excluded from our shipping promotion and shipping will be charged at current carrier rates due to oversized, fragile, or odd sized packaging and materials.**
Please visit UPS.com for the most recent service updates.
We will be offering local in-store pickup for purchases made online starting June 17, 2020. Customers who have selected curbside pickup will be notified via email when the item is ready for same-day pickup during business hours.