JANINE OF LONDON
Fringed Tapestry Matador Jacket
- Cropped open jacket with long fringe trim
- Sparkling metallic lamé jungle floral tapestry
- Black, metallic black, silver, tangerine, lemon, lime, jade green, teal, powder blue, burgundy, light red
- Shoulder epaulette-style detail with faceted plastic bead drop trim
- Long raglan sleeves
- Cord braid detailing
- Macrame-style knotted fringe hem
- Fully lined
- No fabric contents, we believe to be cotton, rayon, lurex
- Janine label
- Very good vintage condition, missing a few beads throughout, small hole in lining seam at back L shoulder
- Estimated size: Small/Medium
Please note that garment specs are the total measurement in inches, taken flat from the outside face unless noted otherwise. Please be sure to leave enough allowance for ease of movement and comfort, especially when considering the fit of a lined jacket or coat. We recommend comparing against measurements of clothing with which you are familiar with the fit. Check out these this great tutorial if you are unsure how to measure your garments: Illustrated Measuring Guide
Please read all descriptions and measurements, and purchase carefully. Due to the unique nature of vintage items, all sales are final.
Bent Knee Mannequin
-Inseam (to ankle): 32"
Extended Leg Mannequin
-Inseam (to ankle): 33"
as of 11/2/2021
*Recess is not responsible for incurred customs fees or packages lost in the mail. Please contact us at email@example.com within 14 days of your purchase date with any issues or inquiries regarding your delivery.*
**Some items, especially those purchased via Instagram, may be excluded from our shipping promotion and shipping will be charged at current carrier rates due to oversized, fragile, or odd sized packaging and materials.**
Please visit UPS.com for the most recent service updates.
We will be offering local in-store pickup for purchases made online starting June 17, 2020. Customers who have selected curbside pickup will be notified via email when the item is ready for same-day pickup during business hours.