JEAN-CHARLES DE CASTELBAJAC
Teddy Bear Coat
Rare and iconic plush teddy bear coat by Jean-Charles de Castelbajac.
- Collectible teddy bear coat
- Brown, white
- Circa 1990s
- Broad sailor collar with press-studs that form a hood
- Leather neck ties with D-ring closure
- Two hip set removable teddy bears
- Two hip set welt pockets
- Front button wrap closure
- Exaggerated balloon sleeves
- Partially lined
- 55% modacrylic, 23% acrylic, 22% polyester, 100% leather
- Jean-Charles de Castelbajac label, made in France
- Very good vintage condition, stained interior (picture 17-19), torn lining at both armpits and left sleeve (picture 14-15), discoloration on leather strap (picture 16)
- Estimated size: Large / One Size
Length (Center Back): 42"
Shoulder to Shoulder: 20"
Sleeve Length: 25"
Sleeve Opening: 10"
Please note that garment specs are the total measurement in inches, taken flat from the outside face unless noted otherwise. Please be sure to leave enough allowance for ease of movement and comfort, especially when considering the fit of a lined jacket or coat. We recommend comparing against measurements of clothing with which you are familiar with the fit. Check out these this great tutorial if you are unsure how to measure your garments: Illustrated Measuring Guide
Please read all descriptions and measurements, and purchase carefully. Due to the unique nature of vintage items, all sales are final.
Bent Knee Mannequin
-Inseam (to ankle): 32"
Extended Leg Mannequin
-Inseam (to ankle): 33"
All items are final sale
Items are sold in condition depicted. Items are shipped in as-is condition. Once the item leaves our possession we are no longer responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items.
*Recess is not responsible for incurred customs fees or packages lost in the mail. Please contact us at email@example.com within 14 days of your purchase date with any issues or inquiries regarding your delivery.
**Some items, especially those purchased via Instagram, may be excluded from our shipping promotion and shipping will be charged at current carrier rates due to oversized, fragile, or odd-sized packaging and materials.**
We offer local in-store pickup for purchases made online. Customers who have selected local pickup will be notified via email when the item is ready for pickup during business hours.