1993 Prize Ribbon Top & Skirt Suit Set
Wonderous ribbon print top and skirt suit set by Hermés makes a great outfit for the next gathering or just as a fun business suit.
- Vibrant two piece suit set. Featuring top and skirt
- Circa 1993 we believe
- All-over prize ribbon print and Hermés signed print
- Ivory cream, violet purple, royal blue, leaf green, golden orange, goldenrod yellow, gold, cherry red
- Blouse: short sleeve double breasted style
- Slight V neckline opening
- Wide notch shawl lapel
- Lightly padded shoulders
- Waist darts front and back
- 2 small inseam hip pockets
- Double breasted gold metal Hermés anchor logo buttons
- 8 button direction slants in, for a regal look
- Fully lined
- Skirt: straight pencil silhouette
- All-over prize ribbon print
- Flat front waist panel
- Sharp pleat folds run thru the length of skirt
- Side zipper with 2 hook-and-eye closure
- 100% Silk
- Hermés, Made in France
- Very good vintage condition, R lapel has slight stain, skirt has slight stain by hook-and-eye, armpit staining on both sides, we recommend these may be mended with dry cleaners, snag on R side of skirt.
- Estimated Size: Jacket XS/S 2-4 Skirt XS/S / 0-4 (marked 38)
Length (Center Back): 24.5"
Sleeve Length: 12"
Sleeve Opening: 9.5"
Button (LxW): 0.9" x 0.9"
Please note that garment specs are the total measurement in inches, taken flat from the outside face unless noted otherwise. Please be sure to leave enough allowance for ease of movement and comfort, especially when considering the fit of a lined jacket or coat. We recommend comparing against measurements of clothing with which you are familiar with the fit. Check out these this great tutorial if you are unsure how to measure your garments: Illustrated Measuring Guide
Please read all descriptions and measurements, and purchase carefully. Due to the unique nature of vintage items, all sales are final.
Bent Knee Mannequin
-Inseam (to ankle): 32"
Extended Leg Mannequin
-Inseam (to ankle): 33"
*Recess is not responsible for incurred customs fees or packages lost in the mail. Please contact us at email@example.com within 14 days of your purchase date with any issues or inquiries regarding your delivery.*
**Some items, especially those purchased via Instagram, may be excluded from our shipping promotion and shipping will be charged at current carrier rates due to oversized, fragile, or odd sized packaging and materials.**
We offer local in-store pickup for purchases made online. Customers who have selected local pickup will be notified via email when the item is ready for pickup during business hours.