1990s Silk Jockey Prize Ribbon Blouse
- Silk button-up print collar shirt
- Circa 1990s
- Jockey horse rider, horses, and prize ribbon art print
- Contrasting harlequin shoulder pattern
- Cherry red, violet, golden ash yellow, ivory, black
- Concealed button placket
- Purple abalone sheen buttons
- Sleeve cuff with double buttons
- 1 extra button included, on side tag
- Reference #: 61881
- 100% Silk, Made in Germany
- Escada by Margaretha Ley label
- Very good vintage condition, R side collar has 1 light stain, we recommend spot treating.
- Estimated size: M/L 6-8 (marked 42)
Length (Center Back): 30.5"
Sleeve Opening (Buttoned): 8"
Please note that garment specs are the total measurement in inches, taken flat from the outside face unless noted otherwise. Please be sure to leave enough allowance for ease of movement and comfort, especially when considering the fit of a lined jacket or coat. We recommend comparing against measurements of clothing with which you are familiar with the fit. Check out these this great tutorial if you are unsure how to measure your garments: Illustrated Measuring Guide
Please read all descriptions and measurements, and purchase carefully. Due to the unique nature of vintage items, all sales are final.
Bent Knee Mannequin
-Inseam (to ankle): 32"
Extended Leg Mannequin
-Inseam (to ankle): 33"
*Recess is not responsible for incurred customs fees or packages lost in the mail. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of your purchase date with any issues or inquiries regarding your delivery.*
**Some items, especially those purchased via Instagram, may be excluded from our shipping promotion and shipping will be charged at current carrier rates due to oversized, fragile, or odd sized packaging and materials.**
We offer local in-store pickup for purchases made online. Customers who have selected local pickup will be notified via email when the item is ready for pickup during business hours.